samedi 20 juin 2026

Why I won't be active as often, 3 years later... (Repost)

This is a repost from my personal blog from OverBlog that I wrote a day prior to the final written exams and I had to use my slow mobile hotspot to access said blog since I couldn't access it via Starlink.

Hi, it's been 3 years since I made my final post on Skyrock prior to its shutdown 2 days prior to the beginning of my high school years and nearly a year since I last posted on this blog.

Fast forward 3 years later, I would like to give a heads up that due to the final high school exams that'll be held tomorrow, I won't be active as often as I do throughout the entire weekend at least until the end of the exams on June 22nd, but rest assured, despite the current state of YunokiRoom, all ongoing projects within the circle will be back on June 23rd instead of July 10th.

However, a separate announcement related to YunokiRoom's indefinite hiatus will be posted alongside a summary of what happened throughout the exams towards the final days of June.

In the meantime, I wish everyone good luck in their exams and please stay tuned for the announcement as well, so good evening and hope you all have a nice day. It was nice knowing you all throughout this period!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Why I won't be active as often, 3 years later... (Repost)

This is a repost from my personal blog from OverBlog that I wrote a day prior to the final written exams and I had to use my slow mobile hot...